blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Tuesday, December 10, 2002

I'm starting to feel abandoned *sobz* I haven't even received a single christmas card. *sobz*
Maybe I better start posting mine out first....then perhaps I'll get something in return? =)

I think going to other peoples' houses are interesting, 'coz you get to know them better, like what they usually do. You can picture them running about their daily activities...you'll better know what sorta books they read, what sorta baths they take, what sorta games they play or if they have little fluffy companions on their bed....

Just found out that the other fraction of my class had a "class outing" to ubin and didn't ask my whole group along.........hrmmmm...................

Kenneth! Shops closed go clubbing lar! =) heh heh

I can't remember a thing about racial harmony week.....really nothing.... remind me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home