blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Friday, December 13, 2002

I wonder sometimes, of every girl I truly liked, what exactly did I like about her. And certain attributes do come to mind. Appearance has nothing to do with it. I don't believe I've ever liked a girl because she was pretty. I think prettiness is distracting, I could never have and hold a discussion with a pretty thing... she's always surrounded by people, leeches that I do not crave contact with.

No, they are plainer sorts, but earnest. Perhaps even egoistical, but gentle and kind. To me, a relationship always has a bit of ribbing, teasing, a playful tension, where she's like a really good friend, and nothing we ever say could ever offend. Sometimes it takes place physically, the teasing, and punching and kicking, sometimes its mental, with witty jokes, and really lame asides. And when we get together, the conversation just flows. Naturally, like the dribbling of sweet honey. There's no need to think, but feel, and say what you feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home