blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Friday, December 27, 2002

I want to go round the world too...as a travelling minstrel/songstress. I'd sing for my meals, stay in shady motels where lotsa interesting people are in, maybe have a fling or two and be happy happy...haha. Maybe in the process I'd get treated to drinks by agreeable clients... also, being a street busker could be fun, complete with gypsy tamborine. Would anyone like to join me? And then if we have no lodging and are cold at night we could all just cuddle up and watch the night stars in the sky....ah....so idealistic rite?

Had great fun today. Really really fun...maybe it's the fun in being able to win kenneth in pool for once. Haha!
Aiya, fine, just being with him makes me happy. Time passes so quickly among good friends...Can't believe that I actually forgot there was econs tuition today while playing pool with him! Argh, felt so so so so bad. Maybe I'm turning into a bad girl afterall. All your influence kenneth!!! HMPH!!!! Can't believe I went to play pool behind my parents' back and not going for tuition and not doing homework...and studying geog with you is SOOOO unproductive! Everything else seems so much more interesting than the geog! The esplanade view, the kids around, the CDs, the cute guy standing on the esplanade balcony ledge, even the intriguing sight of your feet and your skin peeling off!!! Argggggh!!! Couldn't study AT ALL! 2 and a half chapters in 2 hours SUCKS!!!

Anyway, got home, and started chatting on the phone with thaddeus (overseas friend). And fiddling with my jornada...didn't get any work done at all!!! I'm guilty guilty guilty! Damned already lar....sigh
Talked to thaddeus about the most unimaginable things. Guy is married with a son already and we were talking about teenage romances, and vibrators, about how he bought one for his 15-yr old wife for christmas and how she likes it, (apparently it's handbag size and she can use it in the classroom) and threesomes and fivesomes and how some friend has a lesbian lover AND a boyfriend, and they don't mind having threesomes together....REALLY CRAP. And then he's extended the invitation to all of us to go over to australia to have some fun with them! Hahaha. Gosh.....what is wrong with my friends =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home