blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Monday, December 09, 2002

I think the traditional red wedding chinese gown isn't exactly a cheongsam.....
it's the one which makes you look like a pretty china doll =)

The cheongsam, if I'm not wrong, was worn in the old days by mainly the songstresses or prostitutes...
the rich young ladies wore variations of the cheongsam top too i think...
but I don't ever recall traditional brides wearing the cheongsam.
but modern ones definitely ;)
If I weren't so fat I'd wear a cheongsam.....not sure if I can fit into my old cheongsam top anymore *sobz* I only wore it like......twice for racial harmony day? *sobz*

I guess it depends on how you wear the sari that makes you look shapeless/shape-ful

I think an interesting thing to wear for racial harmony day is the vietnamese girl costume. shaped something like a cheongsam. saw a couple of people wearing it during last racial harmony day... pure white and very pretty.
Gives an air of "miss saigon".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home