blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Thursday, December 26, 2002

I love you!!! VJ perc section!

Don't know why, but being with them leaves me with only happy memories. Perhaps its because we're so removed from each other's lives we can confide freely, and discuss issues any way we want to, or maybe because being with you people is like spending time with GREAT friends. I can feel so happy doing silly things and wasting time, I don't even understand why.

No, I don't think I wanna go anywhere without my friends. Maybe going out with my family would be fun though. We've already somewhat planned the itenary(sp?) for next year... going Thailand to visit my Pa, and then going to Korea from Thailand. It'll be funny though, if there's no direct plane, and we've got to transit in Singapore. But I think there will be lar. Then after that, I'll bring my winter stuff to Japan, and stay at my Pa's jap friend's house in Kobe! (hopefully!)
Have ta save up next year.

How'd ya ppl like the new layout anyway. Mucho tweaked. I wanted the boxes to have different colours, kinda like the rainbow? But I'll leave that till later. And we need to find some web page space to host all the pictures. Maybe in the interests of sanity, we'll prevent Gabriel from posting pictures : )...

Anyway, nice to know you're reading Debbie's blog, Geraldine... Leaving footprints all the way sigh. I'd rather people not know I'm reading their blogs. I think they'll write more freely that way.

It was wonderful fun putting that Tag-board thingy up though... looking through the code of the page, running various sums and algorithms through my head to see what exactly this page is doing. SIGH! I MISS programming!!! But maybe I'll just make a nice web page for the R(A) people. Shall work nights on that, and days on my homework. Resolute.

The only problem with the web right now, is that it's so multiple media based. I can't draw very well, in paper or otherwise, and I can't just get models to take photos anywhich way I want them, which kinda restricts the sort of pictures and content available for me. I suppose, what I'm really good at is taking material, bending it here and there, modifying it, and making it into my own creation, than working with raw materials.

Hmmz. wondering if that's really my own work. Maybe I should credit the sources of the modifications.

If I could, I'd go backpacking with my friends on a limited budget, visit shady motels, get into fights with the homeless, wonder where we'll be having the next meal, and seeing all the sights of places around the world. My world is so sterile!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home