blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, December 29, 2002

I feel rather disturbed...
very disturbed in fact.
Nigel's messaging me right now, and we're talking about his weird encounter last night.
He said that he started talking to this 16 yr old girl who went around online asking if any guy would like to spend the night with her, and that she wouldn't mind having sexual relations with him. She was that lonely. Apparently she told nigel that she was at home alone, and though she has never seen him before, and barely knows who he is she still asked him?
How dangerous it is for a 16 yr old girl!
The dear boy refused to go though, have to applaud him for suddenly being so guai and un-despo for once, but the poor girl...
Can you imagine, what if nigel didn't happen to be a mildly decent 17 yr old acjc student? What if his online persona was fake, and it were some 40 yr old humbert humbert instead?
Sigh......
And the worst thing is that after the conversation nigel said she reminded him of me.......
and for once i was inclined to agree. But I'd never have gone to such extreme measures. Would I? I can't remember anymore....I pity the girl. I could have turned up like that, but I got lucky or I got smart. Whichever. I want to help her....
But it doesn't help if nigel's only still too cooped up with his own problems and his desperate tendencies. It's rather disconcerting to have your ex boyfriends persistently coming up to you asking you to have sex with them... thank goodness gabriel was the only sane undespo one.
Or I'd think I'll go out of my head soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home