blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Saturday, December 28, 2002

I don't see where the candycane came from??? Where's the link?

Had a wonderful 10 course jap teppanyaki dinner with family and yechao on christmas eve ;) it was the really expensive pan pacific kind. Heehee....too bad you couldn't join us. Aw...Also they served seafood and beef, which would have killed you by making you scratch yourself silly. Aw....

Don't know anyone that free....maybe gabriel when he comes back from london?
Can't believe I actually found time to go watch LOTR a second time...still as good as ever, with legolas's silly macho stunts of skateboarding down steps and flipping onto white horses.......=P Actually managed to sneak into the theatre with yechao without paying a single cent. Took his friends' afternoon show tickets (that weren't ripped) and folded them in a way that the time can't be seen, and then got right through, very smoothly. Heehee.

I don't understand guys' obssession about mechwarrior.....those great ugly lumps of metal clunking around the screen...............could someone please explain?

Glad that you remember my birthday! I remember very few...can remember yours because it's the opposite of mine, but that's about it. Know that gabriel's somewhere in the second week of august, and yechao's is on the 2nd May. oops. that's about it, other than family members. I suck at remembering things...

I wanna learn elvish too!!! It sounds so romantic and refined...like perfected french or something...*wistful sigh* I want to be an elf...do I look like an elf?...someone teach me elvish.

Little Francesco had to return to Singapore because they didn't have the means to take care of him......sigh. Sad.........
He doesn't indulge in threesomes lah! Just thinks about it and discusses it jokingly with his wife. I think.

Singapore's very hypocritical abt such stuff meh? We have a sex toy shop here........


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home