blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Monday, December 23, 2002

hmmph.

stuck at home muddling my way through maths, and thinking... damn, did I even go to school at all? Why haven't I seen these things before.

And even better, its the week before school reopens.

I think I'm really not matching expectations, those of others and those of myself. Maybe its there somewhere. But where did it go??? Where did it fly to?

Had a really fun weekend. Really. My mind's in a whirl, tired too. Has my mind ever like really woken up? Or said like.. Hey I'm feeling fine today... lets go and memorize some maths formulas and think alot!

Nope. Only having the usual Do Not Disturb sign at the door.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home