blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Thursday, December 19, 2002

Hmmmz thinking about who gives this blog power anyway. If this blog had no audience, I suppose, it would be totally irrelevant to people's lives. But somehow, I've heard that it DOES have an audience. So therefore, I should watch my words or something to that effect.

But hey, before this audience thing happened, this blog had no influence so to speak, that it remained strictly private for friends and my reading pleasure. So being empowered by my audience, I suddenly have to change what initially attracted them to this place, and not be so frank about stuff? Weird.

Who's fault is it anyway that what I write here becomes so widely discussed It can't be me, cos I don't even know who's reading this, so I absolve myself of responsibility BECAUSE I have no idea who's reading this, and to all intents and purposes, this blog is expressly for me and my friends.

Therefore, I conclude, that the controversy, whatever controversy exists, that I don't know about, is caused by the audience reading what they're not supposed to be reading in the first place.

Hmmz. So in the end, the audience is complaining about their own fault?

Kinda reminds me of the censorship fiasco.... if people watch only what they can deal with, then there will be no need for censorship in the first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home