blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Tuesday, December 31, 2002

Haha wooooooo~ so happy!

Just had breakfast/lunch at this really great noodle stall somewhere in Eunos. And they serve~ HAPPY MEE! haha I don't know. Actually its mushroom minced pork mee.. but everytime I eat it, I just feel inexplicably happy.

When they were serving it, I felt a sense of Deja Vu. All's right with the world. My life's going on the right track. I think that's always what I feel when I get a sense of Deja Vu. That everything I've already seen before, nothing's out of the ordinary.

Yeah... I must gush about the happy mee. It has this really good soup stock made from dried flatfish, tender, sweet mushrooms, and nice chewy noodles (not so great today cos the boss didn't cook... was his wife). But the aroma~ and the taste!

Anybody wanna have it? They're open from 7 to 2 everyday except sunday and public holidays. Hard to go unless its the hols. or a free saturday(always packed) so today's my lucky day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home