blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Tuesday, December 24, 2002

Haha okay... I'll take up your challenge...

Ummmz... haven't been blogging much or even thinking much. Decided I want a nice easy low key life.

Strangely, the last time i did the fortune teller card thing, I got the ace of dime next to my first card twice in a row. :)

Haha... just got inspiration from Xiao Au Jiang Hu.

Linghu Chong's always so carefree, why get entangled in matters of love - Ping Yizhi

No wine, no women, no fights, what then is there to live for? I'd rather die now than later, for death will come anyway. - Linghu Chong

Though I'm supposed to NOT agree with Linghu Chong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home