blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Monday, December 09, 2002

Felt pleasantly happy today. A brown manila envelope, holding a flimsy card, with my name on top, and my address in a familiar purple font. Sighz. It's nice to receive little treats once in a while.

I don't have friends over often, nor do I go to people's houses. Perhaps its the sort of friends I have, or the sort of person I am, I just CAN't Don't Like going to houses.. unless there's something particularly interesting to do, or company of some sort. Still, I suppose its improving.

Spent the whole day online, kinda cos there's nothing to do, also kinda cos I know I should be studying. I wonder how people keep themselves happy in the holidays... Though I'm gonna just keep calling people and asking them out and stuff. Used to just amuse myself with computer games. But somehow, without the game playing population around, its kinda sucky. And everybody's so busy with their little things, I'm not sure we even have things together. At least if my class gets together, its probably the little factions.

Mmmz..... Got all ready to go out, but Zhen Qing finale + Unbeatables 3, = all shops closed.

I sometimes wonder if I could have changed things if I started calling people up. But i hate calling people up. Its the dissapointment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home