blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, December 08, 2002

Closed my eyes, rested on my bed, with the windows dimmed and dark. Suddenly remembered some of the things that happened this year, all in black and white. Running for council, the happy times we had at SRP, school in VJ ( I could swear I smelt it, and tasted it, and touched it), and imagined myself, sitting next to each and everyone of the people I've met this year, and reminisce, and talk about what I felt about each and everyone of them, and what each and everyone of them felt about me. And talk about the things we did, and used to do, and just talk about this totally confusing, event filled, THING, that is this year.

Yeah, I'd like to sit, in a half darkened room, and talk. And think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home