blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Friday, December 27, 2002

Argh... I'm interested in the Mechwarrior: Dark Ages game... never played a miniatures game before... But then it hit me that I have still like 3 or 4 rolls worth of pictures to scan and mull over, and homework yet uncompleted, and people to go out with, and things to do. *Shrieks!*

haha how unmasculine.
Anyway my ma just got me a really interesting wallet for my Bday. People planning to get me a present, pls cross out wallet.

Hmmz I think there's something wrong with my CD drives, or maybe a codec somewhere. I can't play audio CDs properly. Thought it was one of those CD Protection things, but the CDs play fine on my Mac. Anyway, promised Gangwei to burn him a copy of EVA for his bday. Isn't it nice when all your best friends have such rememberable birthdays? :)

BTW, Gangwei's bday's on the 5th of Jan, mine's on the 3rd of Jan, Arielly's on the 1st of Mar, Yanying's on the 9th of Aug, Clarence's is the 28th of Jan. Maner's somewhere close too. I kinda forgot. :) I'll go check it out! Its really amazing I can remember so many off the top of my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home