blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Saturday, December 28, 2002

Are there sex shops in Singapore? I think there's only one right. Hmm. Is that where Kenneth wants to go for the excursion? *raises eyebrows* Hmm. Apparently thanks to the wonders of modern technology, the customs people always confront people who import sex toys, but they profess ignorance always.

Who's Ryoko Hirosue? One of them dime a dozen Jap faux sxhoolgirl types? Bah. Hmm, she has short hair. How rare. Chompy? Not really what. She's not deformed, yeh. Oddly, though guys like fleshy women, girls like to be bare-boned. Something to chew on.

You think I'm damn free ah? Hmmph. I don't get to sleep at home everyday!

I don't understand girls' obsessions about a lot of things. Mechwarrior's fun, I suppose, because you get to blast your friends up. Like other first person shooters. I don't like it, though. Likewise with Magic. Disgusting chick stationery for example. You may know it better as "Groovy Chick". She's actually disgusting chick because I saw this girl in 3A01A with a "Groovy Chick" pencil case with her shorts down and a brown lump near her. The word "POO" is printed in a cutesy font there. Now, girls' sense of cuteness is inexplicable, but a piece of shit being cute? PLEASE. Anyhow here in London she has 2 friends - Cool Gal and Disco Dude. Or something like that.

*cough* My birthday is in the 4th week of August.

I told you they couldn't take care of their pretentiously-named kid. That's why I encourage abortion in many instances.

Kenneth - get a digital camera. Problem solved. The shifting zeitgeist is apparent - now most people I've seen using cameras in London are using digital cameras.

Where're all the CAPers? I thought this was originally a CAPer blog. Now the hangers-on have taken over :) All the Raffles Guys have run away. So sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home