blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, November 10, 2002

Which Tuesday are you talking about? If you're talking about the 19th it'll be good. On the 12th is feasible but I did agree to popping by the child care centre to help adela during comm service.
So who's coming ?? =) The list so far is just Gabriel and me. More people leh. Who else are you inviting? Adela? Anyone else from this blog interested in anime?
Overnight? Yesyesyes...but then.....my parents.....I don't know what they'll think. Overnight in any guy's house without parental governance would certainly raise their eyebrows. I don't dare suggest that. Sigh. If you all want overnighters then come to my place lah...or they'll kill me.
And what are we watching? =) Did you manage to download chobits???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home