blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, November 17, 2002

When we were there, it wuz really uncomfortable larh. Harry and his ideas that there was something fishy going on... Talk about developing his photos. It was like this huge conspiracy. Blehz. Sugar high from Marshmallows, I kinda forced fries down, knowing i needed energy to last till sunrise, and didn't order a drink cos Sweet stuff would probably just make me lose my appetite. It didn't help that Yechao seemed so moody, and I didn't dare to joke with Geraldine to avoid provoking Yechao, or causing any wrong impressions. Decided to go out and take a walk. Went up to Harvey Norman and collapsed into a nice sofa. Then decided I didn't really wanna be store furniture so I went down to the Burger King level and kinda sprawled onto a wooden bench. Some concerned security guard saw me and asked me if I needed help. Blehz.

Decided that I looked rather homeless, and that it'll be better if I sprawled on a Burger King bench, I walked back in. Then I took off my glasses, and they half came apart in my hands. Some screw came off, and sweet Yechao helped me put them back together. Then Geraldine came back and sat next to Yechao, and chatted with him, while i went of to Lala land. I think that got the whole photog club bewildered. Told you I didn't like them. Weird jumpers to of conclusions.

Anyway, then we kinda walked all the way to some MRT station, and the to PS. I can't remember much of the details, just that yech geri and me got stuck behind again, and we had to take the second train. They keep doing that.. or maybe we just walk too slowly. Anyway, was thinking of DDRing, but there wasn't much time. DDR's fun! and Yechao seemed fine. So its all okay.

Went in to watch Harry Potty and his Chamber (Pot!) of Secrets. Ron is GAY. Or at least the actor must have been female. Could guess the music was composed by John Williams because it seemed so rehashed. Dobby sounded like Yoda at some parts, Jar Jar at some parts, and someone said that Geraldine said Dobby looked like Yechao. And she (photog fren) agrees! Nice watching movie next to Geraldine... made use of the adjustable armrest to prop up my face, so my eyes were directed towards the screen, and the uncomfortableness of that position kinda made it harder for me to sleep. If I had fallen asleep I'd have fallen into Geraldine's lap, and would be punched soundly by Yechao next to her. Still the movie was fun... kept making asides to Geraldine, and we luffed often. But she had already seen it before. I think Harry Potter's to children what Star Wars is to us. ANd I'm betting Book 5 will have sex.

Left the cinema, Geraldine and Yechao went home. Joined the photog group. Went 7-11 for instant noodles and drinks. Took a nightrider to VJC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home