blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Monday, November 25, 2002

Well... ariel.

Who is god?

My reasoning was, "A dream is a wish your heart makes. No more dreams = no more wishes, = no more needs"... you could use your economic theory... but that'd be like using a physics theory in literature. Dreams are not economic in nature.

I disagree. The future is yet to be. I am not the future.

Thought is not matter, but that doesn't mean it cannot exist, or replicate, or reproduce. Computer viruses are not matter for one, God is not matter for another, and yes, computer viruses DO self replicate.

I kept my definition of love simple. And I think it holds true in most cases except the jealousy part.

Good morning!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home