blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Thursday, November 14, 2002

Troubled. Kinda.

Thinking about all the loves that could have been, somewhat realizing that it maynot only be me that likes someone, and there's some possibility she'd like me too. Troubled by all the times I didn't tell someone I liked her. Troubled by the memories I've had, and the things that could have been.

I'm an easily satisfied person. A few sweet memories, and I don't have to have that person to myself. A few sweet memories is all I need. But someone told me recently that the other person could be troubled by my sudden dissapearance, and how much she sometimes thinks of the people out of her life, and wonders if they both might have been.

Feel horrible. Feel selfish.

Its not only the could have beens. Its also the unconscious causing of hurt. The breaking of hearts. How many times have someone looked at me a certain way, and I fail to get their contacts. And they are kinda shy asking for mine. and *poof* a thread of fate broken, and a pair of might have been thoughts.

If I could only grasp every single interesting person floating through my life.

It seems that we always lose touch right after we had the most fun. When I feel that there may be something, and there's always the pressure against asking for a certain contact information. And even if I got it... I don't always use it.

Am I too busy? Or can't I just be bothered?

Am I negligent?

Troubled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home