blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Friday, November 29, 2002

Suddenly tired. Fatigued.

Koshun Takami wrote battle royale. I'll look for it at kino.

stuff I keep on my bed
1 bolster, 4 pillows 1 quilt.

Don't own a nightstand. My desk's too near.

CDs that are in easy reach at all times
I don't own many CDs. Probably the Windows XP reinstall CD. the rest I all copy to my harddisk.

Stuff I do every morning.
Brush teeth, pee, eat breakfast, grab clothes, slump on bed with clothes. wake up 5 mins later, wash and wear.

Stuff I put on my face.
Moisturizer if I'm feeling happy.

I don't own a handbag.
but I do own a sling bag.
it has a camera, 2 rolls of film, change of clothes, pencil box + calc, tissues, flu medicine,

story behind my username.
Downhere came about because I got it off a web form when I signed up.. that said please enter your username down here. I was rather dumb and pressed enter by accident. So it kinda stuck.

Purple rain came by cos I liked a chinese song by the same name, and I liked purple.

Flowerpower came because I wanted a name that sounded female and deadly, so I'd have a psychological advantage in Counterstrike. I seem to lose more often playing as Downhere.

Longest time I've stayed out of the country/where
Taiwan for 9 days this year I think. Loads of fun. Especially all the nice taiwanese that you meet, and all the little taiwan foodstalls on the side of the road.

One thing I'm grateful for today
The sun rose.

Favourite high school memory
too many memories. it depends on who I'm thinking of at the moment.

Dream Wedding
Me and wife, and family and friends, a large dinner in a big hall. we'll share one table, aka Harry Potter like. And just loads of food, and chatting and walking around.
then we'll be off overseas! screw all the ceremonies.

Favourite quote?
de2 yi4 wang4 xing2 ...

First hearbreak happened when I was...
5. Some girl called Joanne went to a different class. We were together together I think. But I switched to the PAP downstairs, instead of the one across the road. or something.

School Pictures are filed up nicely. none of them are burried.
The one I hate though, was probably the one taken at OBS. bunch of ..... idiots all on my group.

One thing I'll never understand about the opposite sex.
Why they keep getting attracted to the weirdos.

TV character I'd most want to be.
The shi1 ye2 in The Advisor. He's called Mo Bairen. Intelligent, witty, and funny. And his life is so exciting.

Guest on...
Zhen3 Jiu4 Pin2 Qiong2 Da4 Zuo4 Zhan4... I'd like to be one of the guests that just comment and eat.

Weird sleeping habits.
I'd sleep instantly when I flop into bed, but I can't sleep if I prepare to sleep.. like drink a nice glass of milk, and put a bottle of water next to me, and switch on the aircon etc.

summer plans for 2003
Go to the beach... sip a drink, and start mugging.

Fave song right now
Shi Jie Mo Ri - Zhou Jie Lun

Line from any song
"Wo1 ai4 shang4 mo3 yi2 ge4 ren3... ai2 mo3 yi2 zhong1 ti3 wen1"

Disney songs known by heart
Kiss the girl, Under the sea - Little Mermaid Colours of the wind - Pocahontas

Dream house
The house in Winter Sonata. The house that the girl built in her dreams, and the guy built for real.

Favourite Pair of shoes
Rockport sneakers I got from Japan. They lasted really long.

First five things I'd splurge on if I was a billionaire
I don't splurge.
But I'll get a nice digital camera, a nice workstation, a music studio (well soundproofed) a nice dinner with my girlfriend, and a homecooked dinner (by me!) with all the ingredients I'd want to put in, but could never afford. Oh and a nice japanese styled house. That's six I think.

Weirdest/funniest nickname anyone has ever called me.
Katie gurl

Three Favourite cartoon characters right at this second
Calvin, Hobbes, and Dream

Magazines I read on a regular basis
Ikea, Newsweek. I'd read the economist and FEER and FHM and Herworld/cleo/the rest if I had the money.

Nine things I wear daily
Specs, handphone, clothes, hanky, camera.

Eight Movies I'd watch over and over.
Battle Royale
Moulin Rouge
Matrix

Seven albums.
Anything by Jay Chou
and Faye Wong

Six things I touch.
myself. toothbrush, computer,

Five things
surf, think, eat, drink.

Don't like bands.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home