blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Monday, November 18, 2002

Stumbled onto my friend's webpage today, Eldwin's got a new digicam, and he took quite a few photos of his girlfriend. I knew her quite well, having met her at Musicweed, and I'm really proud that she's changed so much. I suppose that's the main difference between RJ and VJ... in VJ I feel proud at the things my friends have done. in RJ I just feel sort of ambivalent.

So I messaged her, and we just messaged for a while. Maybe I should meet up with her for a little chat. I don't understand really. In our society, is having a relationship equivalent to losing all your friends of the opposite sex? Why can't i have good friends of both sexes, and a girlfriend? Why should I lose something when I love that person that much more. And why should society even demand that I make a choice? Friends are friends. Lovers are lovers. And I don't think they're very much the same thing.

To me, Geraldine's a friend that I should have had when I stepped into RJC. Its like how Teresa was the friend I made when I went to VJ. Its this clicking, this meeting of minds that's just so fufiling, and makes us both so happy. I'm happy right now with the way things are, and when I'm happy about something, why should i change it to something else?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home