blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Monday, November 25, 2002

Spirit. Sin. Easily Broken. Weak. Jaded. Lifeless. Existing. Spiritual. Drought. Waters. Relief. Obstacles.

Hmmm.

That there are ways to think, and ways to think. And playing by the rules, and playing by THE rules. And understanding that there are rules, and understanding that there are no rules. Or there is a rule, but its only one rule.

Hmmm.

I'm talking rubbish.

But that's playing by my own rules. I have the right to set my rules. Its my space.

So in my own space, certain things are sin. certain things are Spirit. Easily Broken. Weak. Jaded. Lifeless. Existing. Spiritual. Drought. Waters. Relief. Obstacles. I write my rules. Why don't you write yours?

Loving my parents. I suppose I don't get jealous when I see them having fun. So I don't love them. There is... emotional attachment yes. But it doesn't translate into posessiveness, since I have a brother and a sister. But my parents don't really have fun with someone else. They have fun with US, or some other group. Haha I know I'm nitpicking, just trying to make my hypothesis STILL hold. Selfish little me.

The Joy affair. I knew immediately after I posted that that was a stupid thing to talk about. Thought about deleting it, but its OUR blog after all. I don't really know. We lost touch sometime in sec 1. Saw her online again sometime in sec 3, and again in JC. Don't really think its a love love, but it was just an example of following the feelings I had in a dream. I don't really know what happened. I didn't even think about her in my sec sch years much. Just sort of weird. A friendship borne and destroyed by the dream. Dreamt of her three times to be exact. Once in primary school, part of a deja vu experience, twice in secondary school. I still remember those dreams vividly.

Somehow talking about this reminded me of what my uncles discussed at dinner on saturday over the weekend. Something about how their children once saw ghosts, and how children can see their past lives. Interesting stuff.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home