blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Monday, November 25, 2002

Sounds like you have all been thinking alot lately. The holidays DOES give
you leave to think about such deep thoughts, does it not? It is good to
be a pondering sometimes. But never all the time. Do not end up like me.

Life and how you want to spend it, or perceive it, is all up to you. Some
people may take life as precious, some not. But what IS preciousness anyway.
Probably defined as something you hold dear to you, something you treasure.

If your life was a hell, would you still treasure it?
Would you try to improve it? Probably yes, for most people.
So can we conclude that life is precious? Because there's so much to hold, to see,
to feel, to experience. But only to those who seek it.

I have to disagree with Gabriel. Personally, I don't think that the human
spirit is resilient. It is weak. Highly subjected to sin, and easily broken.
How many times have we experienced broken spirits in our midst? Those jaded, lifeless,
merely existing "people"?
How resilient and strong your spirit is, would largely be due to your faith in God, for
the believers. And for the non-believers, I guess the ability to sustain your spirits, in one
way or other, during periods of spiritual drought. (times when the waters of relief are nowhere
to be seen, and obstacles hinder your every possible path)

Our bodies on the other hand, are just as weak. How irksome isn't it? Human life?
We humans could very possibly be regarded to be the weakess animals on earth (think about it)
and yet we are given the most numbers of years of life. ( on the ave ).
Why is that so?

Should I get you all thinking your minds out in frustration?
I think I shall. Then sadistic me will have a kick out of making everyone go
through the same mental turmoil of late night thoughts with me.

What is Love?
Kenneth, you said you've never loved anyone. Haven't you loved your parents?
Ah, but that's another love yes?
So let us narrow it down to the "romantic" love or perhaps "one true love" love.
So who do you suppose your one true love would be?

I think I've come to the conclusion that my only one true love is God.
Really. NOONE else can even come close to understanding me that much.
My expectations are just too high.
But I'll still get married lah. To one who I "love" in the MARRIAGE sort of way.

Joy Kwek, is happily faithful with ONE guy, who's NOT from ACS...so your dreams
are null and void dear kenneth. Besides, it is awfully foolish to allow
friendships to disintegrate in that manner. No, it is more than that. It
is your heart/mind telling you that she was not a worthy friend, which caused you
to concoct such a dream as excuse for not keeping her as a friend.
However, sometimes, no excuses are needed.

It has nothing to do with being male or female. Every human being has his own
set of emotions, formulated through your experiences and innermost character.

I could use an economic theory to kill off your statement on "that my emotional self has no more needs, and thus no more wishes."
That human wants are unlimited and can never be satisfied.
But I won't be evil. I know it's more than that. Disregard that theory won't you? I hate it.

"To treasure the moment, is to cherish the past at the expense of the present and the future"
YOU YOURSELF ARE THE PAST,PRESENT AND FUTURE.
Does that statement scare you?
Sometimes dwelling too much on the past will hinder you from moving into the future.
It was all a dream, why not go towards a new one?
But then the memories help mould you into a different person.

Your thoughts on helping others in sacrifice of yourself are noble thoughts kenneth...
Hopefully they will last a long time. Keep to it. You won't regret it.

Thoughts are rather parasitical sometimes. They are highly influenced by other thoughts you see...
Thought is not matter. Ah, interesting yes? You need energy to think, but thought is not matter.
Physic students? What do you think?

Eliane, you are very wise for your age. Yes, I do believe that you may be
even wiser than dear kenneth and gabriel in the matters of love *muses* no offense intended.
Sure you guys have heard of that cliched phrased "If you love him let him go"
I've done that so many times. And yes. If you love him let him go. Really. Possessiveness only kills
a relationship. Seen many crumble that way. But when you let the person go, and you see him so happy with somebody else...
however sad you may feel, however dejected, depressed, morose... you know you've got to move on. Someone better comes along.
And even if someone doesn't. It is better for yourself to suffer alone than to make the other person suffer with you.

Jealousy exists everywhere. Not just because you "love" the person.

And Kenneth, just a tip. Don't try to define love. Too many people have tried and failed.
That's because it's different for everyone. And love is different for every single love you'll ever
have in your life... you'll realize that someday. Also, the different circumstances under which you may love, would
make the love seem different as well. Love is a fickle thing. But true love stays strong always.

My whole life is a waking dream....
I dream, I think, I feel, I live.

Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home