blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, November 10, 2002

*poke poke*
Don't be that way... Yechao won't be there anyway. It'll just be us friends all getting together to have some fun. Gabriel's been looking forward to it too.
I really need something to take my mind off things. Please. Can't we just have it? 'coz if you don't, then I will, and the only animes I have are Fushigii Yuugi, Ah my Goddess; and other VCDs like The Virgin Suicides and Disney Princess stuff, which all of you will die watching.
So please, can't we just have it?

You're definitely not the main culprit to my perspectives on the world. That is just myself and the way I am, past occurences and experiences mold you into who you are. But I'm changing...
I'm glad that I met you. I've told Gabriel before, it's not easy for me to find friends who I can connect with, so I'm glad I met you. Never regretted that, never will.
"Screwed up girl" is a farce. It's the "happy side"of me that I show the world in order to get by...It's a Jekyll and Hyde story.
Everyone in this world has their own Jekylls and Hydes.

I think that society's changing and that soon guys would like private journals too. Look at Balderdash and you'd see what I mean.
Or perhaps little girls are more mature than little boys, thus they find an appeal in reflecting or jotting down occurences in their journals, unlike little boys.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home