blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, November 24, 2002

Most people are other people. Their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation.

Perhaps I am another person. My thoughts are someone else's opinions, my life a mimicry, my passion a mere quotation. All brought about by my tenacious quest in search for a perfect answer to life.

I ought to be ashamed.--- Joycelin

Guess what, I thought the same way too. And maybe I do think the same way.

Should I contact her, such that this same thought will find another? What will two thoughts that have met do? Will they breed and reproduce? And perhaps be born into whoever reads this post? Are thoughts parasitical?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home