blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Monday, November 25, 2002

If children could see their past lives then I was a princess in past life since I always thought so as a kid.

Was reading Chobits 7 this afternoon. Finished it in an hour. When I got to the end, I was stunned, rather shocked in fact. It had a part about love. Very interesting. To see what love is ideally, read the Chobits series. (yes I know that sounds weird, but it'll be worth it)

God is God. The beginning and end, the greatest power, etc . etc. etc. And my "best friend".
Somehow I believe that deep deep down in a person's heart he/she should know who God is.
It is for yourself to realize of his existance. And it's for you to choose whether or not to believe.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home