blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Monday, November 18, 2002

I have decided to settle on the name Charlotte =)
It's derived from Saint Charles who's the patron saint of learning and the arts.

I think that it's just that our society's a little screwed up. Don't think they have this problem in most developed countries. Heck, all my good friends are guys! Gabriel, Richard, and now you Kenneth. Really don't see what the fuss is all about. I guess it's just that society can be so conservative and close minded about some things. Sigh.
Don't know, I seem to be able to get along better with guys, they help you see other points of view, not to mention buying you treats and helping you to carry your shopping if they're the gentlemanly kind.
Sometimes gays make such good friends to girls! and what does society think about THAT? But I guess that's out of the topic? heh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home