blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Friday, November 29, 2002

I don't feel a thing,
and I've stopped remembering.
Days are just like moments turned to hours. - Cowboy Bebop - Seatbelts - Rain

Yes its raining here... rain leads me to think of other things. Laura for one, my childhood for another. Kinda thought about how when I was young, while holding my little umbrella, the wind seemed to lift me off my feet, and rain like a pleasant shower, a gentle caress, only telling me to stop playing, that it was late, that it was time to go home.

I don't hear a sound,
Silent faces in the crowd. --- Rain

Growing older, the rain's no longer gentle. Cold, hard, wet droplets, hitting me, the wind, whipping my hair, blowing my clothes away. Can I still dance in the rain? Can I tell myself to stop growing, to love everything that you see now, to close your eyes to the rest of the world, that its just you, and the world, and me, and the world. And always, an elder beside, and always, holding an umbrella.

Seems weird that we all fight to hold our own umbrellas.

Seems weird that I'm no longer blown away by the wind when I'm holding one.

Maybe its because my heart grew heavy.

Walk... in the rain... in the rain... in the rain
am I right, or am I wrong,
And is it here that I belong.
...
for some reason, I think of home --- Rain

I don't know why... just instinctively dislike certain girls.

We all do. We all do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home