blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Wednesday, November 13, 2002

I didn't make my blog layout!!! Liying did it for me!

The website is very interesting Gabriel...Wonder what it's like in Greece. Wouldn't it be interesting to visit one day? Is it true that it's one of the ancient cities whose architecture etc, still remains largely the same today?

Although some people think I'd make a good mother, personally I doubt it. I'm so dependent on others that I can't imagine having anyone dependent on me. Besides, I may die during childbirth due to the pain.

Are any of you willing to sacrifice yourselves during childbirth? Just a thought. What about the guys? Opinions?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home