blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Friday, November 29, 2002

Hey everyone! My friends have all been passing the survey below, around. It's rather interesting...would you all like to do it too? =) It took me quite long to fill it in though.

Random survey (the super long one that all my friends are doing, let's spread the love of surveys!)


stuff I keep on my bed
2 pillows to sleep on, one to hug, two more little ones to cuddle, one big bolster to cuddle, one small bolster to craddle, a TY unicorn called 'Raffles', gabriel's christmas $1 bear, Richard's
Sasha AC blue-bow $50 bear, one big comforter to keep me warm, a cup of water on the bed head always, a diary to jot down dreams and such at the bedhead too, my handphone(so that if I wake up with bad dreams i can sms), my housephone (just in case 'weird' friends call
too late at night), an alarm clock at the bedhead too that plays weird international songs, sometimes I just strew old clothes and hangers on the bed too...and myself.

stuff I keep on my nightstand
No nightstand lah. If it's the little tables around my bed then, a pretty porcelein lamp with the lady called "alice" on it, a lacy prague table cloth that the exchange students gave me, lots of porcelein boxes of hair accessories, combs, brushes, stacks of notes in disarray, perfume of all sorts, deodorant, cosmetics,
moisturisers, hand cream, candles, countless keepsakes...

CDs that are in easy reach at all times
Er. None. They are all over the place. Oops.

stuff that I do every morning
Want to know my morning routine? Wake up, silence the alarm clock, brush teeth, splash face with water, bathe, wash face, tie hair, put purfume, put face cream, eat breakfast, read a bit, get out of house.

stuff that I put on my face every morning
that day-cream lor.

stuff that I have in my handbag
tissue paper, a pad, my wallet, a pen, usually my diary, handphone

story behind my username
Ariella = Ariel (little mermaid) + la. Aurora from the sleeping beauty. Arielly a derivation of Ariella. Zepetiteone = the petite one (self explanatory!!!)

longest time i've stayed out of the country/where
USA!!!! =) Sec 3 school trip for 2-3 weeks. HEAVEN I tell you! All along the eastern side! From state to state! Woohoo!!!

one thing i'm grateful for today
that so many people pontang the math test that even if i fail they prob wouldn't notice?

favorite high school memory
every memory i spend with the ones i love is special in it's own way...

dream wedding
Sure...in a church, wearing a beautiful long white flowing gown, with my love with me... and friends gathering to wish me goodbye, lots of roses everywhere...
maybe my choir friends singing for us...=)

favorite quote
none. changes from time to time.

my first heartbreak happened when i was...
6... when my "boyfriend" in kindergarten started hanging out more with another girl =P

school picture buried in my bottom drawer
one really horrible choir photo that I looked horrible in.

weird preferences
can't think of any.

one thing I'll never understand about the opposite sex
why God made them so infinitely horny. and why they are always falling for girls who they would never marry.

TV character I'd most want to be
NONE. They are mostly too stupid.

would like to be a guest on...
i'd like to be a guest IN some palace

weird sleeping habits
Pretending that the pillows are someone to cuddle...is that weird?


summer plans for 2003?
......probably mugging for As...but knowing myself... probably slacking too


favorite song right now
Too many... carols and jazz all mixed in my head.

line from any song
"Heaven...I'm in heaven...and my heart beats so that I can hardly speak..."

disney songs known by heart
Practically all. Especially the old ones from Cinderella and Snow White and Sleeping Beauty and The little Mermaid.

dream house
A castle.

favorite pair of shoes
My pretty white prom shoes that I can never wear on the street. they are too white, too dainty and the heels are too high.

first five things I'd splurge on if I was a billionaire
Charities and scholarships to poor kids, dream castle, grandpiano/harp, magnificent library, all the concerts and musicals in the world

weirdest/funniest nickname anyone has ever called me
Liz-hen, from my chinese name lizhen.

three favorite cartoon characters right at this second
Sleeping beauty, bubbles, all the ponies in "my little pony"

magazines I read on a regular basis
Time. The Swarovski crystal mag...

nine things I wear daily
spectacles, ring, crucifix, hair accessory, nightgown, bra, panties, clothes, shoes

eight movies I'd watch over and over
NOTHING. I'd be scarred for life if I were to watch stuff over and over and over and over and over and over and over(x10000toinfinity) again...

seven albums that matter
...I don't go by albums...seven of my photo albums perhaps? =)

six things I touch everyday
my handphone, myself, my spectacles, my water glass, my hairbrush, my computer


five things I do everyday
Read, chat to some friend on phone/online, say "I love you" to yechao, listen to the radio, sleep

four bands that I couldn't live without
I could live without any. I just got to sing myself a song.


two people that have influenced my life the most
Gabriel (unfortunately) and joel.


one thing I could spend the rest of my life with
God


yesterday I...
was horrified at the attendence at the math test, the math test, and wanted to run away from the math test



today I...
just looked at the clock which says 12:51 am. I shall go to church later at 7 pm.

tomorrow I will...
bum around and think


five snacks I enjoy
ice-cream, jell-o, black jelly, takopachi, english/french pasties


things I can't live without
love and music and books


my top five guilty pleasures
admiring myself in the mirror... going for hair washes at salons... fantasizing (ahem)... flirting... ice-cream...

top locations I want to run away to
Faeryland, heaven, New York, Tokyo, Ireland, Anywhere with a rich culture, dreamland...goodnite
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home