blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Friday, November 15, 2002

haha
I'd love to ask for contacts of everyone I've met,
but I don't think I have the time to contact them all. Between the time spent on building relationships with my current friends, and the time spent on my current hobbies, and of course the ever present studying, there's hardly any time left at all..

I'd love to have children. Many many children. At least I wouldn't feel bored. Maybe I should have children with many many different people. Then I can see the results of combining with many many different people, and maybe the few which I'm more compatible with.

I think childbirth's okay. I wouldn't mind going through it. Sounds exciting. But I'd hate to scream like a pig... no composure. But I suppose its terribly intimate, and really bonds the family together... being at a person's most savage and natural state.

I wonder how Hannibal would give birth... if he were female... he'd probably just look surprised and *poof* baby appears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home