blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Friday, November 29, 2002

Dreamless last night.
Has she abandoned me?
Where has she gone???
Or has she been reborn?
Is she in this game?
This game that toys with my feelings and emotions and senses.
I sense the dark, creeping over my soul.
I sense the starlight, fighting to keep me free.
But I am both.
And I am neither.
And she is not.

Probably gonna have dinner tonight with the rest of the interns. Hopefully. How does one love? Or know who to love? What if you love someone imperfect, and the absolutely perfect person falls into your life. You're stuck! If you ditch the person you love, and love someone else, you might end up with nothing. Nothing guarantees that she'll love you back.

Watched Battle Royale. Some nagging questions. If only the show was longer, and the backstory deeper. Maybe I should go read a translation of the book version. If it exists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home