blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, October 20, 2002

yeah. and the newater was green. the bottle, i mean. but it tasted awful anyway.
i don't -have- a * phone! that was kels. bah.

"GEP has all those lantern festivals, mooncake festivals, and camps between GEP schools not~ only because of some educational reason... But to ensure that friendships, and hopefully romance is nurtured between GEP students, and preservation of these genes ensured"... LOL!!! but they only did that in pri sch, such a pity. in any case they dont really need to interfere for friendships to form naturally, but its true that MORE CAMPS would speed up the process tremendously. they should try a little harder!!! 0:)
practically all my friends' guy friends are all gep. what does that say.
but i dont think the mother-genes is true-- i've got almost all my brain-genes and character-genes from my pa, not sure what came from my mum exactly... height? my pa is 161, my mum is abt my height-- 166. oh and my blood group follows my mum. (she was inordinately pleased at that).

yeah! i always found it weird that the rgs and sji psls interacted more than ri and rgs etcetc... hm!
perhaps its just ri. on the other hand, perhaps its just rgs.

'I DON'T GROPE PEOPLE.' rotfl. but i'm sure -some- girls do like it.

and the gauntlet. (oops) eventually, eventually.........

i throw down a challenge as well. it was commented in my class' "typically feminine" discussion that guys couldn't talk about sex without seeming/ being perverted. we have covered areas -close- to there but not -quite- there, so why don't y'all go a step further and try that. prove it, or disprove it. that'll be interesting.

0:) i feel angelic. not really. bwahahaha...

posting a good deal...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home