blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Tuesday, October 29, 2002

WHAT?! There's no choir on friday?! Oh no...better warn them then. What a terrible coincidence. But keep it a secret from the rest though ;) Afterall, we may not turn up at all anymore. Sigh.

And erm. Yeah. Ofcourse I know Jeremiah. The guy who goes around calling me yechao because he doesn't want another gerri/jerry around the place. EVERYWHERE! Suddenly along the corridors "Yeeeechaaaaaaooooo" Worse than Peeves the Poltergeist from Hogwarts. So malu I tell you! And he would wave his finger infront of me while he says that too. Sometimes his friends have to bodily restraint him from harrassing me. Ugh!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home