blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Thursday, October 31, 2002

Well.. I was woken up by this really beautiful orange light comming from my window.7:59 I think. Then I started singing the hotties song haha... and woke up totally. Wanted to change the lyrics though. Felt some stanza didn't really fit. But in between humming, copying and pasting, I forgot the modifications. Bahz.

Haha... emotional blackmail only works on guys. I'd ask for your methods if I were a girl... but girls are little complex pieces of toufu. Especially Singaporean ones of course...(or at least the RG ones). Soft shelled crabs without the shell(something I read today). Sighz... just wish I was born in Taiwan or Japan, where the girls will go pine and worry away from you, and hide all that worrying when they meet you and smile sweetly. Ahhh....
:)

Its nice to meet a girl that ACTUALLY wants to have kids though. :) Some just don't like little kids. Others want their career. I wanna marry someone by 21 yrs. That's my goal lar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home