blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, October 27, 2002

Well... my sunrise trip failed this weekend. *whine!* was up till 3:30 last night, saw that 5am was so near! then I decided to take a little nap to grab more energy for later. I woke up, with the light shining into my eyes, and the first thing I said was "Shit". then I went back to sleep.

Haha... the amazing thing was that i set my radio to full blast at 4:30. someone promptly woke up, switched it off, and closed my bedroom door. I think. So I wasn't woken up. Oh well.

Wanted to buy wine just now at the supermart... probably gonna organize a nice wine and dine session at my house at night. I'll think about who to invite soon.

Anyway... dug out all the liquor in my father's collection... thinking of how to sample them all in a reasonably short amount of time. Sharing them with my mother... but still.. there's plenty. Blehz. My father doesn't drink very much... but he loves collecting beautiful bottles, and then keeping the nice bottles in a storeroom and forgetting about them. Yeah.

Anyway, I've just made some real rum and raisins. They'll be done tomorrow... thinking of bringing them to school... but teachers will surely notice the smell. Better not.

Anyway, how's everyone? Sounds abit quiet. Too quiet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home