blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, October 20, 2002

Well.. if you know any you could introduce them to me... never miss a chance to explore the female anatomy.

Well today while going to the Esplanade.. met a VJ friend Jeannie! and she chatted with me for a while.. really happy and funny person. Some girl who was at the dance section sat infront of me, then later sat next to me and gazed at my face. Well made up girl... Ballet dancer I guess... judging by her books. But I'm not a tap dancer by any stretch of the imagination, judging from my books.

Sighz... saw all the pretty beings at City Hall MRT when walking back... oooohhhhh when will I own one. Or at least... enter into a partnership and have a MoU to share one.

Well.. its not sex. You mean you want this blog to be about sex? Hey hey... its a family blog! Family entertainment only. Anyway I haven't tried so I shan't comment.

Well... I'm not sure about voices... find some sorts irritating. Take your chances. My chinese sounds good though... so if I really like someone... I tend to speak chinese alot. English wise, I'm still finding a position between absolute clarity (sounding angmoh) and singlish.. blending with the heartlanders. And I'm a person that's just there... just neither here nor there... trying very hard not to be descriminatory in anyway.

Someone said loneliness is a catalyst for change. That nothing drives the human psyche as much as loneliness. That being lonely is like the end of life. Gabriel? Are you lonely?

Had an interesting discussion with my uncle(who happens to be a sound technician) about soundproofing rooms. Told him about my wish to have a nice soundproofed room, with a bed, a cinema system, a fridge with beer and assorted drinks. And he told me all about the four foot thick walls, the well designed lines for the wires so they don't conduct noise, and double glazed windows and double doors... taking care with the doorknobs so they don't conduct noise. All interesting. And he said that it would probably be a horrible room to sleep in anyway. Cos all the sounds get absorbed by the thick rubber walls. You can't hear yourself speak. There's no echo. And if you enclose yourself in it, you'll probably go mad.

Would that be loneliness? Being not able to acknowledge your own presence by talking to yourself?



Time. I don't think I consider it enough. Is there ever a need to consider the effects of time? Rhythm, music, time dependent aren't they. Just like the blinking of this cursor. Blink. Blink. Blink. Blink. Things change. That's a fact. Does time change because the things change? If things always stay the same there wouldn't be a need for time. Time wouldn't exist. So time... is like the rate of change of things. Time equals change in thing(whatever transformation) divided by change in time. So... time x change in time = change in object.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home