blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Friday, October 25, 2002

Well why keep your knees close when walking? Actually some guys sway too but it's less pronounced, and people with less powerful powers of observation than me might not notice :)

If someone smells nice, don't you want to smell more instead of look? What if they look lousy?

Do all girls have a scent? I think I only know one with one. Boys smell too, but they generally smell bad :) Though the smell of unwashed/undeodourised female bodies (ORA Jogathon 2002 held in RGS) is as bad, and plausibly worse, than that of unwashed male bodies.

I dislike Associate Flesh Parade too! They tend to be shrill. And superfluous.

Heard of Grendel. Revisionist writing! Sagas are fun. I think I tried reading Beowulf in Olde English before. I got to the fourth line, or something.

Something just occured to me. Did the person blogging in small letters and about ants write something like this?

"The guy next to me's blogging too... So, anyway, I'm feeling extremely itchy now. EXTREMELY.
Was sitting in the back row during econs tutorial when suddenly I realised there were HUNDREDS of ants crawling on the walls and the ground and that I was in peril of being eaten alive or that ants would suddenly start crawling and build a nest in my long long hair!!!
However much I shifted I still didn't feel good about it....Also the most freaky thing is that the ants disappeared the minute I shifted seat!!!! WAS IT REALLY MY HAIR?! "

I think you were sitting beside Screwed Up Girl ;)

PaRAdOx? You know Francis Lee Quanxing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home