blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Tuesday, October 29, 2002

Well well. When the cat is away, the mice play. I sense a disturbance in the ether, as if a gazillion souls were crying out in untold agony.

I see that Screwed Up Girl has arrived. Ahh, I rue the day when I informed her of the existence of this haven. Now what corner of the (un)known planes of existence is left where can I go to seek solace from the Screwed-Up-ness that is her?

Quoth I:
- "[On the lady on her lamp] I called her Alice"
- "I like being screwed up... It's nice leading such a screwed up life. It's very interesting and fun."
- "[On acting kiddy] Just because I'm screwed up doesn't mean I'm stuck at the mental age of a 10 year old"
- "[On David] Everytime he sees me he runs away screaming... Is it because I'm too screwed up?"
- "At the sound of "blood test" I went shrieking down the passageway out of the testing room and sulked in a corner, refusing to come out until they promised me that they wouldn't make me take the test. " [Ed: Sounds like what I did when I saw Act Cute 2 and her retinue once]

--- Screwed Up Girl

"xxx (ICQ#)Wrote:
But yechao's damn happy 'coz he keeps trying to persuade me to exercise and not be afraid of giving birth...

*keels over*"

Our little coven is lively.

Downhere, your chem teacher can, with a lazy wave of her bejewelled hand, cast a white slip into your folio, you know? And I thought she was experienced in the extreme. I don't see why you dislike her so much, though. I'm led to believe she's amiable. Maybe tis your class.

93.3! 93.3! Will I never be rid of the nuisance? How does their silly jingle go again? "Mei3 shi2 mei3 ke4 you3 yi4 tian1. Jiu3 san1 san1, zui4 sin1 ping2 dao4".

Quoth I: "One very irritating thing about 93.3 FM is its compulsive, morbid repeating of its jingle. What makes it even more irritating is that they've recorded at least 5 variations on the jingle, from one of a man crooning the jingle slowly and sultrily to Chang Huimei / Zhang Huimei / A*Mei (whatever) belting it out, to an acapella version with harmony. All of them make me even more pissed off than Muzak or elevator music, but I think the worst version is one where some girl sings it in an "Act Cute" voice, and then giggles at the end. !@#$%^&*()"

Hmm. Weren't we supposed to get to see the photos of the models that you took, Kenneth? "Its all pictures of RJ trees and shrubs and flowers anyway... Gabriel won't be interested." - Gah. You should take the tree in the "Bamboo" Garden which crawls with weird insects at a set time yearly.

I took 2 blue slips in 2 years in RJ - one for a dental appointment and another for a real sickness. For which I filled in both lines and wrote "stomach cramps" in addition to my other ailments :)

My fondness for various scents goes in cycles. At one point I really detested Tea Tree, and at another, geranium. Hmm. Don't all chinese medicines stink?

Gerri/jerry? I've been telling you to go to a gyne for so long, but nooooooo...

Blood tests aren't painless. My veins are hard to see. You want me to draw your blood? I can use the Yakult Straw. Muahaha.

Finger up yer arse? Ooh. Kinky. Too bad you don't have a prostrate gland, I hear that makes it doubly interesting. *Keeps mum when he can be a lot more mean*

Sandman? Argh.

"But not that desp to go up to someone and ask for her photo or something" - I've a friend who used to go up to girls and ask for their phone numbers. He claims to have been rejected 2/32 times only.

"The last time I raised a camera to my eye in Japan (some junior high school) I had like 4-5 girls running in to fill the frame." *Sputters*. And we wonder about the perverse zeitgeist that pervades the country. And their weird ideas about schoolgirls.

"Really beautiful.. and she was looking at me. Ahhh.... " - Erm. Yes, voyeurism is bad. I fear for what your tendencies augur, kenneth.

Isn't male manga also repackaged? I wouldn't know. I have chosen to give the world of J-culture a wide berth :) I alone, among the teeming hordes, am unsullied. I shall not dissert further on the unhealthful effects of indulging in overly high doses of manga/anime/green haired japanese. so there.

Male-reproductive-system-specific doctors are called urologists. But anyway the male reproductive system is less complex, and easier to get to besides, than the female one.

"kelly and i, anne are on this blog from rgs choir" - Something wrong with the grammar. Oh, but I resolved not to be so pedantic sometime ago. No matter, it's time for my medicine now :)

Kenneth, you sauntered down to Raffles Guys School? And to play Table Tennis too? Aiyah, I would have come. Fun. I'm beginning to forget the smell of unwashed and un-deodourised female bodies, to categorise in my olfactory library. Oh and I could make critical appraisals of the new purple pinafores.

It's a pink house, dammit! You never see anyone there. I postulate it belongs to RJC, as a landmark to mark the bus stop you get off at. I saw a property agent there in Jan 2001, cos they're moving in a few years.

The "guys thinking about sex every six seconds" is an unfortunate urban legend perpetuated by the nefarious female lobby. Though I must admit, with some consternation, that my gender is partial to and weak when faced with the pleasures of the flesh.

Anyone was conned into joining Downhere for his little beach rendezvous? Hehe. I don't mind going for his wine party, though, though I might not be the type of company he desires ;) Oh wait, I'm a teetotaller. Damn.

Kamal would fit more in an Indian flick. Is he Bugis, or something? Not of Malay blood, I think. He's damn funny though ;) Quotes available, naturally.

What's The Others? Solitude has its advantages.

Last bastion of british-imperialism? Bah. Beats the last vestige of Chinese communism in a foreign land :) Have they finished the Great Leap Forward yet?

Hmm. Someone who has a scent claims she doesn't use scent-ish stuff. No matter. Some people have pungent hand cream :)


Wow. I got to the end of the morass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home