blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Saturday, October 26, 2002

ooh anyway.. my ma went to see my teachers. Even though I got a B E O O, she was happy when she got back cos my teachers gave glowing reviews... just that one of them told my parents I was absent on thursday... and she said that I went to the library to study and watched two movies (oops!) haha... the truth's out! I ponned.

Mmmz geraldine! I'd like to state here that I'm not actually against happy people... Just that I haven't seen someone laugh so much in an LT. Kamal is good, I'd give him that... he looks handsome... trying to imagine him in a malay flick as the hero. haha.

Anyway it's settled. I'll be writing two chinese essays until 4, I'm supposed to wake my ma up, and we'll both go down to the beach to see the sunrise~ How romantic!... if only I had another. An Other. geddit. sighz... how does one find the others without watching The Others? :) I'm hopelessly corny.

Went to the asian civ museum 2... nice photog exihibition. Went there with the photog people... kinda felt left out somewhat. Don't really know them well. Can't wait till next year when I'll get juniors. We'll have barbecues and happy things~ and there'll be lotsa people in weird uniforms~ mmmz. anyway saw handwriting in the guestbook resembling huimin's... she was probably there... I'll ask her on monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home