blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, October 20, 2002

Okay. Gratuitous body contact then :)

I just emerged from editing an atrociously written report for a NUS friend.

Sample:
"The Theatre
Located at the top of the building, the exterior part of the building is enclosed with glass. When a visitor stands at the top floor and in the theatre, he or she can experience the sensation of �This is the theatre, this is the world�. Vice versa, all the visitors on the ground floor can expect a different kind of sensation when looking up to the theatre; they will be able to feel: �That is the theatre, the world is up there.�
this thingy is like an extension at the top of the building.. think the changi airport control tower. but in glass."

I found it funny when I was given two paragraphs. After 2000 words of that crap, I am laughing because I am past the level of pissed-off-ness and am drooling uncontrollably. I am about to run around screaming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home