blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, October 20, 2002

"never miss a chance to explore the female anatomy.", "saw all the pretty beings at City Hall MRT when walking back... oooohhhhh when will I own one." - Your words betray you, young one :) Wah, you want a sex slave?

Ooo it seems you have someone fawning over you :)

"fine, then... gabriel!!" - Huh?

I find squeaky voices irritating :) As I do bass ones.

English is good. Chinese is bad. See how eloquent I have become :)

Point to note: The "Chinese" most of Singapore speaks, isn't. The pidgin bastardised tongue that passes for Mandarin in much of Singapore really irks me, much more so than proper Mandarin. The grammar is wrong and all words above Primary 4 difficulty level are not used and English is substituted for them instead, so that you have sentences like "Wo3 yao4 take responsibility" when the correct sentence would be "Wo3 yao4 fu4 ze2 ren4". So much for a populace that's effectively bilingual. I, at least, can say that I am effectively monolingual. Most of Singapore is effectively "non-lingual", for lack of a better word. My damning indictment might sound harsh, but I insist it is true.

There are many types of loneliness. I guess I am lonely, in many ways, but there are people who are lonely, yet are fulfilled.

Soundproof room with a bar? I think you can find some in Geylang and Desker Road :D

Oh no... More platitudes about time. At least they aren't of the sort favoured by Chinese writers, about how time is precious and we shouldn't waste it.

"lantern festivals, mooncake festivals, and camps between GEP schools" - Ahh, the tragedy of being Supp Gep. Anyhow in Primary School people don't buaya. Much. The new generation might be different though.

RGS and SJI pple interact a lot cos RGS girls don't like RI guys. "Bad social skills". :)

I think many people like to be groped secretly :) Kinky.

I think guys can engage in reasoned discussions about sex, though the hormones do cause problems. I postulate that girls can't talk about sex without giggling! Hah!

It's paedophile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home