blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Wednesday, October 30, 2002

Kenneth!!! Not all nice people are attached you noe... there are alot of reasons why.
1) Maybe she likes someone who doesn't like her/ know
2) Parental objections (if she's the guai sort)
3) Too stressed with school already
4) Don't want one
5) Lesbian (BUT I DOUBT...)

EVERYONE'S reading sandman. Yechao, JiaMin, Vivienne...arghhh...so I actually bought a book. But then I don't really like the kind of art. American comics just don't appeal to me as compared to Japanese ones. However the plot IS intriguing. Was reading a novel version(during break) that JiaMin picked up from somewhere. Must find it.

By the way, you're not Catholic right Kenneth? Because I've asked my priest that question before. He says that we should still be sorry for our thoughts/dreams, thought they can't be controlled. However, if we're sorry then it's enough, or something like that. And don't obssess over it. Though I have to admit that everyone obsesses over some sinful stuff at one point of time or other, sex/suicide/murder...

Why a squash player? Why don't you just tell us who she is? I'm dreadfully curious.
I think that what you're feeling is probably a mixture of lust and because she's nice. Also it depends on whether or not she's physically attractive. However I know that SOMEONE here has an ugly girl fettish and a fettish for odd looking people like that HORRENDOUS HERMAPHRODITE BELOW called Asian Prince!
Anyway, back to the point. I think you should just get to know her better first Kenneth... and we all can't help being selfish sometimes, don't feel too bad about it. But I DO wish that RJ people would stop being so wishy-washy and just take action. Goodness! The number of friends that complain to me everyday that they don't know what to do about their secret crushes! Tsk tsk. Very unhealthy. Does this come from being in a single-sex school for too long? I seem to be immune from that symptom, coming across as too straightforward sometimes. Oh well, better than brooding. How did you think I got attached to yechao in the first place?

I got a feeling that my class didn't even show up for the floorball match. Afterall they ponned ALL the classes...AO3C was absent right?

And just so you keep meeting someone doesn't mean you're fated...I saw you at macs during lunch =< But I didn't say hi. Muahahaha.

Bao En, who's gohleekian? Is she new? Can't remember a teacher by that name. And most people used to take 3rd lang on 135 anyway. Choir used to class with my jap class, so I switched to a class full of St Nicks girls only, making me drop in the end.
Housepracs on saturday? How sucky! I'm sure the absentee rate is very high then... won't lots of CCAs clash? Going to school 6 days a week isn't fun. But I guess houseprac on sat would mean Orchard lunch every sat too.

Gabriel, which is the tree with weird insects?!?! I'm never going near that place again!!! And what's that about a prostrate gland?

Now that I'm done with the replies, I'd just like to say that JiaMin felt very disturbed after reading this blog. I don't blame her ;)

By the way Kenneth, how was your internship interview? Apparently yechao says the people are gonna pay you all!!!! Argh! Unfair! I should have just written the essay and all...sigh. I wish I had, not for the money, but for my ego. Oh heck. Regrets.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home