blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Wednesday, October 23, 2002

I suppose groping is a form of massage. It probably feels good to be touched in a pleasant way. Its just that there are different ways to be touched, and different people have different levels of tolerance for touch.

Brings to mind What Women Want... Mel Gibson's (it was him rite?) perfect control of that hispanic woman by reading her mind, and i suppose it can be counterintuitive. I suppose that's why touch has to be taught.

I'm rather uncomfortable with it... sighz... still remember the time my japanese friend (female) while looking at the computer screen, accidentally ( I hope) placed her chest on my mousing hand while I was trying to show something, and didn't remove it. Blehz. I moved the mouse somewhere else. but not after an uncomfortable silence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home