blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, October 27, 2002

I remember when I was in Pri 1-3, I wuz always on the bus that sent me home from school, and there'd always be dramatic beautiful red orange skies, and I'd be sitting next to an open window, with the wind caressing my face, admiring the beautiful sunset.

And in the morning, when I took the bus to school, I'd see the transition of night into day. And there'd be a rainbow coloured sky, and white tuffy clouds. I remember vividly, that I called those skies friendship skies. And everytime I see those skies, in those colours, I'd always remember my friendships.

That's obviously not true. Otherwise you'd see people with bulging crotches whenever you walk past.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home