blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Monday, October 21, 2002

"I don't think its smitten or anything... you know, after reading a thick tome on the finer points of ballet... its perfectly natural to look up, and contemplate what you've just read." - Err. So after interacting with girls, you wonder about them?

Ahh, the perils of single sex education!

Lianz are ugly! I hate lians. Most people on the street look either Beng or Lian. Very sad, that is. No matter, I still have my Ugly Girl fetish to tide me over.

"I'm a typical guy with weird fantasies" - You're a typical guy with typical fantasies, I guess. What's atypical is you lavish us with them :) Yeh!

Frankness is good. Tis rare to find openness these days. Perhaps that is why Yinkae is so popular, for she expounds on length about taboo subjects.

Sex may be a small topic, but it occupies a pedestal of disproportionate importance for most.

ACS boys may be cute, charming and suave but they'll cheat on you and break your heart!

"we can, but it does take some effort and much seriousness." - Well males can with some effort and much seriousness too. I don't say "we" because I'm weird :)

I don't really follow the logic of the time thing. Does differentiation have something to do with it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home