blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Monday, October 21, 2002

I don't have adventures. I'm remarkably unadventurous.

I don't think its smitten or anything... you know, after reading a thick tome on the finer points of ballet... its perfectly natural to look up, and contemplate what you've just read.

I sound a little lower than middle in english.. and a little middle in chinese.

Through experience.. alot of people like others to respect their personal spaces. Its only poor lonely souls like me that don't mind. Though I'd eat anyone that tried to grope me, with a satay stick. Slice off teensy bits of flesh and roast over the fire.

Well if you want to explore anything, you've gotta ask permission. Whether implicit or explicit. But i think in the eyes of the law it better be explicit. Ask for the right to trespass. Don't leave anything behind. Its bad manners.

Lianz~ = pretty things~

I don't grope. Fullstop. I'm a typical guy with weird fantasies, and doesn't do anything about them. Blahz... won't say more.. otherwise I'll spoil the wonderful pristine image of this blog. And i'll talk about a lot of other things. And I'll mislead the sec 3s hanging around the place.

Sex is fine as a topic of discussion... but its a really small topic~ at least to me. I don't know.. what is there to talk about? Baos, any ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home