blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Monday, October 21, 2002

hmmz thinking about girls and sex... When I was sec 3 ..... some rgs girls asked (your seniors!!!) if they were stuck with a guy in some inhospitable place awaiting rescue, how much calories are there in semen. The teacher reportedly turned red and said, you don't wanna do that. Or something to that effect.

hmmz my weird fantasies shall remain mine... till someone convinces me otherwise. If this blog is representative of my thoughts its probably rather grey. I'd like it to be pristine white. thanks. Its really rather bad, and I tend to offend people when I go anywhere near the topic. I'm rather frank... I'm afraid.

its interesting because the when the change in time is small, the change in the object is small. but when the change in time is large, the change in objects are exponentially greater. I think.

Oh my... it seems to describe alot... about the world we live in. See. at the beginning of time, time being a small value, the progression of time (change in time) has to be a large value to cause a large change in object. This probably means that at the start of time, changes to objects occured very slowly.

As time increased, to say 1, as opposed to being very near zero, the greater the change in time, the correspondingly greater change in the object. At such a point, time and change has a linear relationship. one bit of time causes one bit of change.

Then as time increases to the 1000s, a small change in time, causes a large change in the object. a one second shift may cause a thousand parts of change in the object. Thus, from the object's point of view, time speeds up.

yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home