blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Sunday, October 20, 2002

hey kel, it was your fault!!!! I was conducting a decent engaging conversation with my senior when kenneth unwittingly interrupted. and it -wasnt- his fault, darlin'.

sorry kenneth. i cant remember if i said sorry then. well i'm saying sorry now.
that (the call) was weird.

i have a -nice- voice. :D
in south africa i called the wrong hotel room once (the one i needed to call had moved).
on the second wrong call the guy (he sounded old) on the other end said i had a nice voice. flattered, but at that point he seemed like a paediophile. (good grief how do you spell that)

something like kenneth's ego-boosters, hm.
i like my voice. it changes often-- if my looks don't reflect my mood, my voice certainly does.
it does drawl sometimes, but then i was feeling decently alert so it wasnt drawly. it varies quite a few octaves in the course of a day!

anyway. i -like- my voice. :D
your (kenneth's) voice doesnt sound very... distinctive.
but then, its not irritating either. so be happy. :)

perhaps i'm lonely. sometimes i'm lonely.
i talk to myself a good deal. scary.
perhaps i'm used to being lonely and don't know it.
but i feel it quite painfully when i'm deprived from school for too long, and if i dont want to go overseas to study it will be because i want my friends.
so perhaps i am lonely.

kels voice is -very- distinctive.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home