blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
You can link to other sites that you like here

Other sites

Ariella~ - Balderdash - Hobbit! Daphne

Tuesday, October 29, 2002

Hello Kelly! Hello Anne! Yeah, remember you all lar ;) Hasn't been THAT long...

Anyway, I think some people hate me, or dislike me, or whatever... Or maybe I'm just paranoid but sometimes it's quite pissing when people start disagreeing with your every move out of the blue...and you think. Gosh, is there something wrong with me, you, or the world?

Nevermind if you didn't understand the above para. Just felt like rambling. Got absolutely zilch to do right now. No homework ( NOONE in their right mind would start on holiday homework now) No IPW. (We've sort of finished) No classes (Chinese class for them. Nothing for me. muahahaha) So I'm just stoning in the comp lab waiting for yechao to finish lessons. Then it's a good lunch before I go to the gynae to find out if there's anything wrong with me and my blood clots. If I am destined to die by tomorrow, so long folks! Adios Amigos!

I can't imagine that I didn't have ANY lessons at all today. geog was transfered to be IPW. And then I ponned maths lec. The only lesson was econs. But nobody ever listens to Helen Tan anyway. She's teaching us again next year. *groanz* And my mom's getting my horrible pregnant aunt, who keeps pointing out I'm fat and pimply (when I know I'm not, but it doesn't help to boost morale), to tutor me ECONS!!!! WTH!!! Can't yechao do it instead! Almost cried with anger and indignation in the car. My aunt doesn't know a shit about anything anyway so why on earth am I going to her? I'd prob stress her so much and do harm to the little life inside her.

P.S: Can you imagine that yechao wasn't very sure what a gynae's job is? He thought she could give me medicine for my cold as well. Weirdo. I guess there's no male equivalent of a gynae? So I asked him whether a p***s doctor could give him cold medicine. If there even is one in the first place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home